2022 Friendship Dinner: Dessert Auction Sponsor
The Kid-Powered Friendship Dinner will be held on October 15, 2022 from 6:00pm-8:30pm at Legacy 129 in Yorkville, IL. During this event we will celebrate friendship and showcase how kids can and do make a difference.
The My Super Powers! Foundation’s mission is to empower kids by teaching them to believe in themselves, to respect others, and to become leaders in their communities.
Sponsorships help support our ongoing efforts including:
- Kid-Led Service-Learning Projects
- Social Emotional Learning Resources for schools and youth groups
- Community Events that allow youth to share their stories with others
The DESSERT AUCTION SPONSOR package includes:
- Branded spatula for each attendee
- Brand added to the name of the auction
- Promotional material distributed at event
- Public recognition from stage
- 1/2 page in souvenir book
- 4 tickets to the event
- Featured in email
- Logo on website
- Social media recognition
Once purchase is completed, we will contact you for additional information related to your sponsorship benefits.
No Posts Found
Have a Question About This Item? Reach Out for Help!
Each Storefront on Spots is managed by an independent vendor. Vendors create their own inventory and also manage order fulfillment & customer service. If you have questions about an item you're interested in or a recent purchase, please contact them directly for help. Thanks!