Vintage Silk Chinese Beach Pajamas
This incredibly beautiful silk Chinese beach pajama set is estimated to date back to the 1940's/50's. It is in great vintage condition, no condition to note.
- Three piece including top, black satin bottoms, and waist belt
- True pink floral brocade on the top, matching waist belt, and hem of pants
- Timeless puff shoulder detail
- Belt loops at natural waist on top
- Single side button closure on pants
- Sunflower yellow detailed cloth button closure on top with matching fringe on waist belt
- Smooth satin silk on bottoms
- Fully lined
- French seams
- Tailoring on the top for a flattering fitted look
This ensemble is truly breath-taking. The detail in craftsmanship is worth mentioning; drool-worthy for you quality inspectors out there.
I love a two piece like this because in addition to being able to wear the pieces together (duh), they are also great as separates. This one in particular is great for lounging in luxury or dressing up for a date. I love the idea of wearing the top with jeans out the door, or the pants with a basic tank/tee layered with a blazer!
Measurements as follows:
For reference, model is 5'7", 31" bust, 25" waist, 35" hip and this ensemble fits comfortably. While the inseam is short, the long rise makes up for some of that, so the pants are about a crop/ankle length on model.
Please message me on Instagram if you have any questions!